RRB Bhopal has released the latest recruitment notification. After going through the notification we must say the year is going to come with huge opportunities for all the job seekers. If you are looking for the information on the RRB Bhopal recruitment, go through the latest updates here. You will get to know about the exam details, vacant posts, eligibility criteria, application fee, salary structure, and others important details.
Important Details: RRB Bhopal Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Of Bhopal|
|Year Of Recruitment||2018|
|Post||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III, Group D (Various Posts)|
|Category Of The Job||Government Jobs of India|
|Job Location||Anywhere In Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|The Strength of Vacancy|
|Starting date of Application Submission||The application submission period was 03.02.2018 to 31.03.2018|
Latest Vacancies- ALP, Technician Grade III & Group D
The Railway Recruitment Board of Bhopal is commonly known as RRB Bhopal. The recent notification for recruiting Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technician, Group D has been published this year.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- Assistant Loco Pilot(ALP)
There are almost 766 vacant posts yet to be filled. This is a sparkling opportunity for the job seekers like you from the Madhya Pradesh.
Application Fee: If you belong to General or OBC category, you have to pay- Rs. 500/-
If you belong to SC/ ST or PWD category, you have to pay- Rs. 250/-
If you are a Female candidate or Ex-Serviceman, you have to pay- Rs. 250/-
If you have an engineering degree you will be eligible to apply for the post of the assistant loco pilot. The candidates with Matriculation or SSLC along with an ITI degree from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institution are also eligible for the post. You need to have an ITI degree in one of the following trade
- Armature and Coil Winder
- Electrician or Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter or Heat Engine or Instrument Mechanic
- SSLC plus
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Millwright or Maintenance Mechanic
- The mechanic of Radio, TV or Refrigerator, Air-conditioner
- Tractor Mechanic or Turner or Wireman
- SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile
- Engineering or Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines
The age limit is minimum 18 years to the maximum of 30 years. But according to the category, the upper age limit varies.
Upper age limit for UR category is- 30
For OBC category the upper age limit is- 33
Upper age limit for SC category is- 35
And for ST category-35
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- Pay Scale
The salary structure of RRB Bhopal ALP and Technicians is the Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Along with that, an initial payment of Rs 19,900/- along with this you will get other allowances.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- Technician Grade III
The RRB Bhopal has recently released a notification for recruiting Technician Grade III. The notice has been published this year by the Government of Bhopal. There are almost 913 vacant posts. The RRB Bhopal will appoint the employees this year from the Bhopal zone. Interested ones are invited to apply online. This is a best opportunity to grab a government job for the job seekers like you from the Bhopal.
For the General and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500/-
But If you belong to SC/ ST or PWD category, you have to pay- Rs. 250/-
There is a fee exemption If you are a Female candidate or Ex-Serviceman, you have to pay- Rs. 250/-
You should own a Matriculation degree to apply for the post. If you have done SSLC plus ITI from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in the trades then you are also eligible for the Technician Grade-III vacant posts.
If you have done the SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades then you are eligible also.
For other details: Visit the official website www.rrbbpl.nic.in for more detail.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- Group D
As per the latest news, there are 3522 vacancies for various Grade- IV posts. A number of sub-posts are vacant under Group D. The vacancies are available in the name of the following…
- Track Manager (Trackman)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Helper for Electrical & Ac
- Train Lighting Helper
- Helper for the Track Machine
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
- Helper for Mechanical Carriage And Wagon
- Diesel Electrical & Diesel Mechanical
- S And T Helper & Signal Helper
- Porter, Hamal & Sweeper Cum Porter
To apply for the post of Group D, you must own a degree of ITI from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institution. Not only that, you must have a trade certificate in the concerned trade to be eligible for the post.
The age limits are the same as ALP.
Now have a look at the details of applying process.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- How to Apply
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, you must be waiting to know the process of applying. Here are the details of applying process have a look.
- At first, visit the official website of RRB Bhopal
- Next, search for the link provided on the website, to download the application form, you may find the link from the notification section of the page
- Then click on the link and after clicking the link you will go to a new page, here you have to provide all of your necessary information in addition to that a passport size recent photograph and your sign
- Next, you have to click on the submit button. A new window will open and you have to pay the application fee here through the various medium. The fee is different for different category candidates
- Whenever you will finish the payment process, you can download and print the application from finally. Keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018- Selection Process
There are three stages of the selection process. Two of which are Computer Based Test. And the third one is the document verification process.
First Stage is CBT
Second Stage is CBT(Part A) & CBT(Part- B)
The CBT includes subjects like…
- General Intelligence
- General Science
- Current Affairs & General Awareness
There will be 75 questions for CBT and the total marks will be 75 also. You have to complete the whole paper within 60 minutes.
For CBT (Part A) the total number of questions will be 100 and the total marks of the questions will be 100. You will get 90 minutes to complete the whole paper.
In the second stage CBT (Part B) there will be 75 questions which you need to complete within 60 minutes. This part is quite easy to qualify. And this part is only for the technicians.
However, we have shared all the information regarding RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018. Have a clear overview of the RRB Group C and Group D syllabus & selection process and prepare yourself accordingly.
Best wishes for your bright future.